Online applications are invited for filling up the following posts of SSB Constable Tradesman (Driver, Laboratory Assistant, Veterinary, Ayah, Carpenter, Plumber, Painter, Tailor, Cobbler, Gardner, Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Water carrier, and Waiter) in Group – C Non-Gazetted (Combatised) in SASHASTRA SEEMA BAL, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. Of India.
Vacancies for SSB Constable Tradesman:
- Constable (Driver) for male only – 574 posts
- Constable (Laboratory Assistant) – 21 posts
- Constable (Veterinary) – 161 posts
- Constable (Ayah) for female only – 05 posts
- Constable (Carpenter) – 03 posts
- Constable (Plumber) – 01 post
- Constable (Painter) – 12 posts
- Constable (Tailor) – 20 posts
- Constable (Cobbler) – 20 posts
- Constable (Gardener) – 09 posts
- Constable (Cook) Male -232 posts and Female – 26 posts
- Constable (Washerman) Male -92 posts and Female – 28 posts
- Constable (Barber) Male – 75 posts and Female – 12 posts
- Constable (Safaiwala) Male – 89 posts and Female – 28 posts
- Constable (Water Carrier) Male – 101 posts and Female – 12 posts
- Constable (Waiter) For male only – 01 posts
See the official notification for Category wise vacancies.
Applications will be accepted through ONLINE MODE only. All other applications will be rejected.
A person can apply for only one post that are shown above.
Pay scale as per 7th CPC : 21700 – 69100/-
Other Allowances: The above posts carry Dearness Allowance, Ration Money Allowance, Washing Allowance, and other allowances as posts will be governed under Defined Contribution Pension scheme (New Pension Scheme).
Age relaxation will be given as per rules of Govt. of India.
Fees: 100/- only (UR, EWS, and OBC).
SC, ST, Ex-serviceman, and Female are exempted from fee.
(i) PET and PST
(ii) Written Examination: Candidates declared qualified in PST will have to appear in the written examination. Common Entrance Test: For all posts, CET will be of 2 (two) hours of duration and will be of 100 marks, consisting of 100 MCQ focusing on General knowledge, Mathematics, Reasoning, and General English/ General Hindi. Minimum qualifying marks of written examination for all posts will be:
50% for General, EWS, OBC, and Ex-serviceman.
45% for SC, ST.
(iii) Documentation and Skill Test.
(iv) Detailed Medical Examination.
(v) Review Medical Examination.
|Application Start Date||29-08-2020|
|Apply Online Here||Click here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Practice Test||Check here|